Purpose & Role of the SDG Council Members
- The purpose of the SDG Stewardship Council is to demonstrate to the Malaysian business community ‘leadership-by-example’ in sustainability strategy and good practice.
- The role of the SDG Stewardship Council is to steward UN Global Compact Malaysia activity to exemplify how the private sector is contributing to achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- The SDG Stewardship Council evidences achievement of leading representatives from different industry sectors bringing strength and experience to advance the SDGs for Malaysia.
- UN Global Compact Malaysia offers the SDG Stewardship Council a platform to steer and show how Malaysian business is engaging in delivering the SDGs.
Our SDG Council Members
- Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
- Axiata Group Berhad
- CIMB Foundation
- Century Software (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd
- Crigen Resources Holdings Berhad
- Max Capital Management Holdings Ltd.
- Microsoft Malaysia
- Philips Malaysia
- RHB Bank Berhad
- Sarawak Energy
- Technoriant Sdn. Bhd
- Longjer Investment Developmeny Co. Ltd (Taiwan) – Andy Tu (Advisor)